Rothwinds Innovations Terms & Conditions
- Our service is a door to door
system,unless otherwise specified.
- Our terms are strictly payment on or before
delivery ,unless otherwise arranged in writing between the client and Rothwinds Innovations CC. No goods will be off-loaded if proof of payment is not received on delivery. Non-payment will result in goods being held in storage until payment is received. Collection and storage fees as well as interest accruedare payable by the client.
- Whilst Rothwinds Innovations CC
endeavoursto deliver timeously, it may not always be possible that goods are delivered at specified times due to circumstances beyond our control. Rothwinds Innovations CC disclaims any and all liability for any consequence arising from delayed deliveries.
- In the event that the
client / sendersupplies the trailer on which units are transported, the client / senderis responsible for ensuring that the trailer is correctly licensed, is in roadworthy condition, has an operational spare wheel, and that electrics are SABS-compatible and in working order. Any cost incurred for repairs or recovery will be added to the client/sender’s invoice.
- Rothwinds Innovations CC carries GIT insurance through Associated Marine (a division of Santam Limited). In the event of a claim for damages to goods arising, Rothwinds Innovations CC will cover the amount
authorisedby Associated Marine’s appointed assessor. Any additional amount over and above the assessor’s authorisedamount will be the client’s responsibility.
- Problems encountered with the client’s suppliers for any reason whatsoever will be immediately referred to the client for resolution.
© Rothwinds Innovations – 2017
Website Design by SDDS Web Design